Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Call for art!

While traveling with Xavier, he reminded me about the site comicartfans.com. I knew about the site, but I had no idea people had actually posted art by me there! It was fun to see a few convention pieces that I forgot I did...including a pencil sketch of Kitty Pryde I did in 2006. Apparently, on my old blog I was going on about how I liked Kitty.

That got me thinking about all the other con pieces I've done that I didn't scan or take pics of. Sometimes fans send me scans, sometimes they don't.

Special request time: If you have a piece by me, and don't mind sending me a scan of if, please do! Or even a camera pic of it. the list on the sketch is very, very incomplete.

Soooo if you do this for me, I'll be your best friend. I promise. :-)

No comments: