Saturday, August 7, 2021

Testing one, two

 Ahoy! I've not been here for a while, and for lots of reasons, many of which I will be sharing with you over the next weeks. Let's start with the first reason: Instagram.

Just prior to stepping away from this blog, I started posting to Instagram, which is fun and quick. But lacks the commentary I always added here at Blogger (or is it Blogspot?). 

This blue line pencil version of this sketch, based on Monica Gallagher's comic series Lipstick and Malice, was posted to Insta. But after, I inked it. So here you go! Blogger exclusive!

Over the years, I keep sneaking sketches in featuring the assassin-model star of the series. I came up with the tagline "She's hot... you're DEAD!" which has become a running joke with us.

I'll be back tomorrow with the second reason. 


No comments: