Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Der amerikanische Comic Künstler Tim Fish signiert seine Comics


Dashing to the shop with my paper, full pen set, and tight shirt, I arrived to a very full house. Not all for me, but some were, and that was nice.

Turned out to be one of my better "signings" gathering about as many as might show up if I did a "presentation/reading" as part of the night. 

It was a great time...the guys who showed up (a mix of existing fans, people who bought my book in advance, and new readers) sat and we chatted at length until the queue was such that the person seated with me politely moved on. 

I joined such luminaries as Ralf Koning with my drawing (above) in the Lowenherz guest book.

A few of us went to dinner after, with the shop owners too. Among them, the one fan I knew in I had in Vienna (until he moved), Alexander, who gave the best bear hug ever.

No costumes, but an incredible Halloween!

PS the only dressed up people we saw seemed to be high schoolers.

No comments: