Monday, June 10, 2013

You saved MY Saturday, too!

Let's get this part over with—yes, I know I mindlessly, carelessly smudged up the drawing and then sort of gave up on making the car look nice. There.

Memorial Day weekend, I was headed up north to spend time w/my family and work in my dad's woodshop. If you check my Facebook, you can see the two case pieces I made.

Stopping for gas on my way out of town, I noticed a cute fellow dressed all cosplay for (I hope) the anime con that was in town. He finished pumping his gas, and got in his car, leaving his tall ice coffee on the roof.

Part of me desperately wanted to see how it would play out. But, the nice guy in me (well, maybe 2/3 the nice guy...) knocked on his window, and then reached up for his coffee and handed it to him. 

"Dude, thanks!" said he, "you totally SAVED my Saturday!"

Well, no, thank you, for brightening mine.  

Attention gamers/anime fans, do you recognize this character? If it's not a Gatchaman member, Sailor Moon or Pikachu, I'm lost.

No comments: