Monday, September 9, 2013

Truly, truly, truly outrageous coloring results

You'll recall mid-summer I posted my long-overdue take on Jem and the Holograms. Taking the easy way out of coloring, I invited my dear followers to submit their renditions for prizes!

I selected Ariel's for the top prize for making this really sparkly and sureal. I feel like this is what a real Jem concert must have been like! Well done, you'll get the original art piece of your choice...which I understand to be a bearish guy gazing romantically out the window at the starry skies. Dreamy!
I selected Matt's for the runner up and he impresses with his use of actual colored pencils. That's right, IRL pencil on paper. Looks like he spent the bulk of his time on Jem's hair (rightfully so!) which is stunning. Well done, you'll get the Tim Fish T of your choice, which I understand to be the underrated "Hippy Daisy" T.


No comments: