Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Guesting

Monica Gallagher, my inspiration to use blue pencil, has her thumbs in too many pies lately:
  • Gods & Undergrads webcomic
  • Bonnie N. Collide webcomic
  • Oni's JAM! derby girl book
  • Another Oni project well underway
All that and she's a derby girl herself, rolling as Whipstick for the Charm City derby in Baltimore!

She finally admitted she needs to pare back a bit, but was nervous to abandon all her pet projects completely. So what's a girl to do?


Enter me, with my offer to guest on Bonnie N. Collide for a spell. I started sketching Bonnie to gear up...

In the meantime, check out Monica's comics at www.eatyourlipstick.com

4 comments:

Monica said...

YES!! Can't wait! It's an honor, Mr. Fish! :)

Suzene said...

Well, that was a keen bit of awesome I'd been previously ignorant of. Too cool -- I think I've got a wee bit of a girl crush on Bonnie right now.

Tim Fish said...

yes, everyone should have a crush on Bonnie! Monica's comics are great.

Tim Fish said...

yes, everyone should have a crush on Bonnie! Monica's comics are great.