Thursday, July 29, 2010

925

Monica's comic about Bonnie is fully titled Bonnie N. Collide Nine to Five and is largely centered around Bonnie's life in a cube farm. She rollerskates around, causing havoc, hullaballoos, mishaps, fandangos, a kerfuffle or two, and some hubbub. She has a crush on the cute guy on floor 3 and has a werewolf as a co-worker.

My story line is a little bit of a side-step, what with an ex in town. However, there must be sexual tension developing as a result of the love triangle—which will take place in the office. I'm trying to stay generally conscious of the office as a venue even though the story arc won't be about office life per se.

4 comments:

SCARCEXL said...

That looks so good. That would be great to have big panels like this all over the book.
I swa your Iron man is at last available for pre-order on this month previews!

Tim Fish said...

Yeah, these have been fun...

I think the way my Iron Man credits were described at Comic Con suggests I did the whole book...eek. I only wrote 1 story! :-\

Anonymous said...

Your site looks great on an Ipad! also the guy in this image is super cute!!! Inspired by anyone? Is he single?

Tim Fish said...

The characters are from Monica Gallagher's BONNIE N. COLLIDE webcomic. That's Bonnie talking to her colleague Stuart. They flirt with each other a lot. I'm about to do a guest stint on BONNIE! yay! But check out Stuart at Monica's comic at http://www.eatyourlipstick.com/BonnieNCollide/BonnieNCollide_57.html