Friday, December 4, 2015

UK comics junket 2015

Monica signed up for Thought Bubble in Leeds. 

That inspired me to apply, but I missed the deadline.

I said, "To heck with Cats, let's dance!" and decided to attend the festival.

I lined up a book signing in London.

Greg decided he wanted in on the jaunt.

Monica proposed a post-festival comics workshop. We all agreed.

Xavier wanted in on the festivities.

After much back and forth, Glasgow was settled on.

We were to connect with Monica in Leeds.

Xavier was to arrive in London in advance of me and Greg for tourism.

I arrived at LHR via DUB and Greg arrived at LGW. 

The three of us convened at a neighborhood cafe where we were to pick up our AirBNB keys.

We did. We ate. We talked. We picked up our keys. We cabbed to the AirBNB with our luggage.

First time in a London cab. Didn't really "get it" at first...


No comments: